The multi-pest insecticide that controls aphids, caterpillars, mealybug, whiteflies, thrips, grasshoppers and more on your ornamental plants and vegetables.
• Covers a wide range of insect pests.
• Vegetables and ornamentals to control aphids, bugs (e.g. passionvine hopper, mealybug, lace bug), caterpillars, garden weevils, whiteflies, thrips.
• Ornamentals to control grasshoppers.
• Native plants to control sawfly larvae.
• Controls insect pests quickly. Beta-cyfluthrin is fast-acting and provides rapid action knock-down of pests.
• Broad plant coverage – can be used on ornamentals, vegetables and native plants.
• Great value 50mL Concentrate – make up to 125L of spray.
• Fast Action knock-down – effective insecticide that kills insect pest in the garden quickly.
• Broad pest coverage – controls both chewing and sucking pests.
• Broad Plant coverage – can be used on a wide variety of ornamental plants and vegetables.
Add the required quantity of Baythroid Advanced Insect Killer for Gardens to water and mix thoroughly. Do not mix more spray than can be used on the day of mixing.
DO NOT allow chemical container or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds. Dangerous to fish. Cover fish tanks or ponds before using. DO NOT spray if bees are feeding on flowering plants. Will kill bees. Children and pets may re-enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
Baythroid Advanced Insect Killer for Gardens has been used on a wide range of ornamental plant species without damage. However, some species and varieties are particularly sensitive to chemical sprays and as this is often related to local conditions it is advisable to treat only a small number of plants first, in order to ascertain their reaction before treating the whole target group.
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.