This website is operated by Yates, a division of DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 67 000 049 427) and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
As a garden club member you agree to join the Yates Garden Club mailing list whereby you will receive monthly gardening advice and Yates product information by email. From time to time you may also receive other information on related products and services. Email messages will contain an unsubscribe feature should you wish to cease receiving electronic messages from Yates Australia.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
- All of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
- There are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
- The Yates Forum is a facility available to Yates Garden Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours.
- Content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain.
- The site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
- We may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
- We may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.
Any personal or business information which you supply will only be used internally at Yates Australia and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us your information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. We will only use information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. If we need to use information about you for any other purpose we will only do so after first obtaining your consent.
While Yates Australia employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a minimal inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings.